ITIN If you don’t have a Valid Social Security Number

If you don't have Valid Social Security Number the ITIN number exists to make your taxes and all your dependants that live in the United States or Mexico. You’ll usually need only two identifications for each applying person

• What is the ITIN number?

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service.

It is a nine-digit number that always begins with the number 9 and has a range of 70-88 in the fourth and fifth digit,
example 9XX-70-XXXX.

IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA)

• How can I obtain an ITIN Number?

IRS has streamlined the number of documents the agency will accept as proof of identity to obtain an ITIN. There are now 13 acceptable documents.

Lists of requirements to obtain an ITIN Number:

Si no cuenta con un seguro social, existe un numero de identificacion del contribuyente para que usted pueda hacer la declaracion de impuestos.

• Birth Certificate

• Passport

• Voter's identification card

• Driver's license issued on The United States or their country

• Consular Registration


Dependants under 18 year old:

• Brith Certificate

• School Identification

• Report Card

• Proof of School Enrollment


Dependants under 5 years old:

• Birth Certificate

• Vaccination Records

• Medical File

All the documents have to be updated, including School enrollment, Vaccination Records and Medical File

Forms to apply for the ITIN Number:
• It is necessary that each applying person older than 14 years sign the application with a hand written signature.
If the applying person is younger than 14 years the father or mother should sigh ( in its place can be a tutor or legal guardian)

• To download and Print the ITIN forma W-7 For the ITIN Number click here

• Report Card

• Proof of School Enrollment

• School Registration

If you have to claim some credit, forgot to include a w-2 or any income. We make amendments or modifications to previews tax declarations. We also prepare declarations of previews years.

I need to make an appointment with Rapido Express click here

If I’m self-employed, Do I have to pay taxes? If you are self-employed or direct a business or you are the only owner or member of a society that manages a business. Do I have to pay taxes?

For more details click here

What do I need to file my taxes? We present you a list of requirements that you have to bring to our offices to be able to file your taxes and obtain the maximum reimbursement.

List of requirements click here


Make an appointment!

Visit our main office in Glendale Arizona.
Rapido Express.
(59th Ave & Thomas)
5820 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85031

( 623) 245-2424Telephone:
(623) 846-0101FAX:



Quick Help:

Helpful Links